An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) aids an organization's recruitment and hiring needs by providing electronic handling of applicant information. It's an HR software that lets staffing firms collect, evaluate, and transfer data on job applicants.
Depending on the company's needs, an ATS can be accessed and implemented online at both the enterprise and small business levels; free and open-source ATS software is also available.
Davzon understands the importance of maintaining a talent pool pipeline and having all recruiting and hiring materials available simultaneously because it works in the recruitment and staffing sector. Our ATS maintenance team assists our clients in maintaining their ATS by ensuring that all job postings are organized, candidates are sourced, and candidates who have applied are tracked in the appropriate tracker and managing application monitoring. We also use ATS to publish urgently available jobs on various portals and job boards. Organizing all of the information allows the recruiter to find a candidate with only one click, making the hiring process faster while also offering reports and analysis.
Benefits of Using ATS Maintenance
- The recruitment process is automated and streamlined.
- Job posting to many job boards with a single click (as ATS can be linked to multiple job boards).
- Manage all of your candidates in one location and control the entire hiring process with your own bespoke workflow.
- Quickly selects the best prospects and eliminates those that aren't a good fit.
- Get rid of the resumes that are clogging up your mailbox.
- Provides a branded careers page on your company's website.
- It's easier than ever to track and manage applications.
- Enhance Compliance and Reporting.
- View all of your interviewers' schedules side by side when scheduling an interview.
- Reduce Friction and Improve Communication.
- It is cost-effective and reduces the cost per hiring.